San Antonio, TX
Andre Turner is a locally raised and educated attorney. He received both his Bachelor’s of Psychology and Master’s of Administration from University of the Incarnate Word in 2011 and 2013, respectively. Andre then attended St. Mary’s University School of Law from which he received his J.D. in 2017 before being admitted to the Bar later the same year.
Shortly after being admitted to practice, Andre served as an Assistant Public Defender. As a Public Defender, he provided representation for the indigent and mentally ill citizens of Bexar County. Andre strives to provide justice and dignity for all of his clients; just as he did when representing the most vulnerable members of our community.
- Texas, 2017
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2017
- University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio, Texas
- Major: M.A. in Organizational Development - 2013
- Major: B.A. of Psychology - 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- ABA Solo, Small Firm, and General Practice Division - Pro Bono and Public Service Committee Leadership
- ABA Solo, Small Firm, and General Practice Division - Technology & Resource Center Committee Leadership